- Customer’s details including their names, addresses, and phone numbers will be stored in our system after they have made an order. This process allows us to track their orders and the data will be used in the future for quality improvement.
- Besides the information listed above, Nusa Meat Pty Ltd does not request/store any sensitive data from customers. (e.g. payment credentials).
- Nusa Meat Pty Ltd protects the information of customers and maintains them within the corporation and does not share them with third parties.
- Customers will receive an order confirmation with an order number in their email once they have successfully made a payment for their order.
- Customers will be required to place their orders and process the payment at least 2 days before their preferred delivery date. However, we deliver the orders based on our delivery schedule which is varied across different areas. Customers can view the schedule in our website to determine the delivery schedule for different areas. (Note: The delivery schedule may be subject to changes.)
- For customers who have placed their orders and would like to add new orders for their delivery, please include the previous order number in the new order before processing.(Customers can include the order number under the “Notes” section.)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery.
- If any faults/defects are confirmed in our products, customers must provide a proof of purchase and we will provide a refund to the customer and follow up with the respective manufacturer.
- We encourage customers to contact us if they have any enquiries regarding our products and services.